Get ready to rock the rosy hue of our Lighter Daze pink hair dye - put on those rose-colored glasses and you'll be in a Pink Puff of Good Dye Young joy. Vibrant, candy-coated, and sure to turn heads, this semi-permanent dye will give you the pastel pink haze you've always wanted. Now, go get dye-ing.
THE DEETS: Pre-measured vegan and gluten-free semi-permanent color
- Cotton Candy-colored, pastel pink
- 7-24 washes
- Most vivid on level 10 hair
TO USE: Please follow directions provided in the product packaging.
- To create the best blank canvas for your color, we recommend that you first lighten your hair with our easy-to-use GDY Lightening Kit. This is because our semi-permanent dye shows up best on level 10 light blonde hair.
- Squeeze your color into the GDY Biodegradable Tool Kit. Remember: wear gloves to prevent staining on your hands.
- Do a strand test before applying the color all over your hair to ensure you love the look.
- Divide your hair into 4 equal sections and apply dye directly onto dry hair. Make sure the color is fully saturated throughout each section.
- Let the color sit on your hair for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water only. Do NOT use any shampoo or conditioner when you rinse.
- Pink Puff is part of our Lighter Daze collection. Lighter Daze dyes should always be applied to level 10, platinum blonde hair to achieve the best results.
- This shade will most likely add a rose gold tint to medium-blonde hair (level 7-8).
- If you want to change up your pastel looks often, Pink Puff is a good one to start with. Our lighter colors (Pink Puff, Peach Fuzz, Stoned Pony) tend to be easier to remove from the hair so you can have fun experimenting.
- Because Pink Puff is not as pigmented, it might lift from your hair faster. To extend the vividness of this color, reduce the number your number of washes and use DYEposit - Pink once a week to maintain your color.
COLOR CARE: To maximize the vibrancy of your newly semi-permanent dyed hair, GDY recommends waiting at least 24 hours before your first shampoo. To minimize fading over time, rinse your hair with cool water each time you wash. Plus: try reducing your hair washing days to extend the color even further.
HEALTHY HAIR BENEFITS: Infused with healthy-hair-focused ingredients:
- Sunflower Extract adds UV protection to shield hair from the sun and hot tools that cause color fading
- Fragranced with Bergamot essential oil that smells incredible and is known for its mood-boosting properties
- Ultra creamy formula that deeply conditions hair while depositing color
RESPONSIBILITY: Always 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Botanically Infused with Natural Sunflower Extract.MADE WITHOUT:
- Ammonia Peroxide
SIZE: 5 fl oz | 148 mL
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Octyldodecanol, Proplyene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth 4, Laureth 23, Polyquaternium 6, Citris Bergamina (Bergamot Oil), Methlchlorisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Extrait D’heliantus Annuus (Tournesol) May Also Contain: Basic Yellow 40, H C Blue 15, Basic Blue 99, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 16, Basic Violet 2, Basic Yellow 87, H C Blue 2, H C Red 1, H C Yellow 4.
Good Dye Young is an eco-friendly, inclusive and vibrant hair coloring brand created by Paramore's lead singer Hayley Williams and her stylist Brian O’Connor. GDY helps you rock a new look while also being environmentally friendly.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
NOTE: Some ingredients may cause irritation to sensitive skin. Please read through the ingredients list before purchasing.