Reconnect with the ancient Inca tradition with this Love Is Project heart bracelet. Embellished with Achira seeds and Tagua nuts, it celebrates 500 years of jewelry-making, sure to bring harmony and tranquility to your wardrobe. Plant the seed of love.
We're thrilled to incorporate these historic seeds into our mini Tagua Heart Bracelet that promotes LOVE. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for Kichwa female artisans in Ecuador.
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Ecuador
- Customize the length (from 5-10 inches) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique. Slight variations in color may occur.
- The jewelry should be stored away from water and at less than 55% humidity.