Humble Suds' all-natural trial-sized cleaning kit includes unscented laundry soap that's safe for sensitive skin, scouring paste, revival wood and leather balm, and a 4 oz. bottle of all purpose cleaner with tea tree and lavender aromas to calm your mood while thoroughly clean your living space.
All products are made with pure-grade essential oils.
Made Without: Phthalates, formaldehyde, artificial/synthetic fragrances, dyes, harmful preservatives, phosphates, 1,4 Dioxane, optical brighteners, nonylphenol ethoxylates, perochemicals, and gluten.
- Size: 4-load sample size (1 scoop = 1 TBSP)
- Purpose: Cleans, deodorizes and brightens with only safe, gentle but powerful cleaning ingredients.
- Scent: Unscented for sensitive skin
- Use: Front-load washers - Add 1 scoop into the appropriate machine dispenser. Top-load washers - Add 1 scoop to water BEFORE adding laundry.
- Important Tip: Humble Suds Natural Laundry Soap is not recommended for wool, silk, or other dry-clean fabrics. Effective in all water temperatures. Our formula is non-sudsing and will not produce bubbles, but you can be sure it’s getting the job done.
- Machine Compatibility: Safe for both H.E. and standard machines. HE efficient. Septic Safe.
- INGREDIENTS: Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, saponified coconut oil (sodium cocoate, glycerin, water, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate), and sodium bicarbonate.
- Nature of Ingredients: We recommend transferring laundry soap into a dry container or jar with a lid to prevent clumping between uses. Humble Suds Laundry Soap contains no preservatives, therefore it may gradually begin to clump. However, any clumps will be easily loosened with slight pressure.
- Sustainability: Please always recycle or compost your bag. Just remove the tin tie first.
- Size: 4 oz. bottle
- Purpose: From Kitchen to bath and everywhere in between, Humble Suds' All Purpose Cleaner safely and effectively cleans your home using five proven, powerful plant and mineral-based ingredients. Essential oils lend extra cleaning power while boosting your mood and purifying your indoor space. Unlike vinegar, this product is safe on any sealed surface.
- Scent: Tea tree and lavender
- Use: Spray liberally, let set 30 seconds and wipe. For tougher jobs, let stand up to 10 minutes before wiping. Not recommended for unsealed surfaces. Always test on a small spot before full use.
- Important Tip: We recommend testing the spray in an inconspicuous spot prior to use just to be safe, but the product has been tested and approved on all surfaces including marble, granite, quartz, slate, wood and soapstone.
- INGREDIENTS: Distilled water, Natural grain alcohol, Castile soap [organic saponified oils (coconut, olive, jojoba), rosemary extract, organic aloe vera], lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil.
- Nature of Ingredients: Gluten-free, made with a corn-based alcohol.
- Sustainability: Reduce your footprint with this beautiful glass bottle that can be refilled and used again and again.
REVIVAL WOOD & LEATHER BALM
ORIGIN: Handmade in Evergreen, Colorado
*SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Keep all household cleaning products out of reach of children. If skin contact occurs, simply rinse with warm water. In case of eye contact, flush with cool water for 15 minutes. If ingested, drink plenty of water and do not induce vomiting. Consult a physician. Do not mix with products containing ammonia or chlorine bleach. Keep away from open flame.